- Feb26 IntelligenceCanDeal's 2019 Year in Review - February 26, 2020
In 2019, CanDeal surpassed $25 trillion traded since inception, with 2019’s volume reaching $3 trillion to close out the year
With the growth of CanDeal Evolution in Canada and additional products to follow in the year ahead, we are eager to support the expanding needs of our buyside clients and liquidity providers in 2020.To read more, click on the document below:
2019 Year In Review - EN.pdf
- Dec13 IntelligenceCharities receive a donation from our December Coupon Contest - December 13, 2019
Thank you to all participants who entered CanDeal’s December Coupon Contest.
The winner is Lino Cappucci from Van Berkom, whose guess of $20.6 billion nearly matched the actual two-day total trading volume, before and after the December 1 maturity date, of $20.96 billion! CanDeal has made a $1,000 donation, on Lino Cappucci’s behalf, split between Canadian Cancer Society and Canadian Alzheimer Society. We are very pleased to support our clients’ charities to express how much we value our relationship with you.
- Jun11 IntelligenceCanDeal Volume Hits New One-Day Record of $23.7 Billion - June 11, 2019
CanDeal is pleased to announce that our buyside and sellside community hit a new trading record on June 3, reaching $23.7 billion in total volume. This surpassed the previous one-day record volume of $21.4 billion, set back in December 2018.
Contributing to the trading activity on June 3 were the semi-annual coupon payments due on Saturday, June 1, and the maturity of a Government of Canada bond valued at approximately $7.9B.
- Jun10 InfographicMarches_Fournisseurs_liquidite_FR.jpg - June 10, 2019
- Jun10 InfographicMarkets_Liquidity Providers chart_EN - June 10, 2019